Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shake It

F# F# F# F# F# F# F# F#F# F# Eb Ab Eb
I'll take you home if you don't leave me at the front door
F# F#Eb F# Eb F# Eb F#Eb Ab Eb
Your bodys cold, but girl we're gettin' so warm.
B B B B Ab B B Ab A Ab F#
And i was thinkin' of places that I could get inside
Ab Ab F# AbF# Eb Eb Db
Tonight your fallin' in love
Ab AbF# AbF# EbEB Db
This feelins' stirrin' me up
F# F# Eb F# Eb Ab Eb Db B Db B Eb Db B
**Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that?
F# F# Eb F# Eb Ab Eb Db B Db B Eb Db B
And if she touches like this, will you touch her like that?
B B B B Eb F# F# Eb F# Ab Eb
Now if she moves like this, will you move like that?
Ab Eb
Come on!
F# F# F#F# Eb Ab Eb } x5 Then repeat from beginning
Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it!

AFTER REPEAT:


B B B B Ab Ab Ab F# F# F# F# Eb EbEb

I saw you dancing and i couldn't get you off my mind
F# Ab Ab Ab Ab F# F# Ab F# F# F#F# Ab Ab
I could tell that you could tell that I was takin' my time

{idk this part sorry!} GO BACK TO THE COURSE(has a * next to it)

No comments:

Post a Comment